Several factors should be considered when you are choosing the right artificial grass for your garden.
Here are the top factors that we recommend you consider:
- Budget – Adding artificial grass to your garden is an investment, so it is crucial to consider the amount you are comfortable spending. Create a list with the range of prices so you can find a range that is within you budget.
- Durability and quality – Research the types and brands of artificial grass you are considering, then make sure to learn about the quality of the grass material and warranty provided
- How you plan to use your garden – Are you planning to have your friends over for picnics or a game of soccer? Thinking about how you plan to use your garden can help when choosing which grass is the best for your needs.
- Who will be using your garden – Do you have pets or small children who will likely be playing in your garden? If so, make sure you choose artificial grass that is pet and kid friendly.
- How you want your garden to look – You should love how your garden looks all year around, so it’s important to consider the overall aesthetic you want. Consider trying samples of artificial grass before buying.
- Quality installation – Insuring that your artificial grass is properly installed by a professional will make your garden look seamless and last longer.
Check out some of our previous artificial turf projects here!