Whether you are looking for landscape design ideas for a small flower bed or full design build services for a backyard renovation, Hill Horticulture can help you transform your home with the landscape that fits your vision, lifestyle, and budget.
We have been providing complete residential landscaping and hardscaping services since 1980 in San Antonio, and we are constantly reviewing changes in the industry and technology to ensure that our landscaping designs and installations remain at the forefront of our competitors. We love what we do and our product reflects our passion. Hill Horticulture, your San Antonio Landscaping experts!
Our Landscape Design Process
- Design consultation: In order to get started with your new landscape design and installation we make an appointment to come and see what we can do to help you figure out the best design solution for your yard. Our hill experts like to go over your design requirements, objectives, and overall style goals.
- On-site analysis: We go through your front and/or backyard to make note of your lawn’s existing condition. Based on the space, layout, and lawn’s features we make some recommendations on what we feel will work best with your lawn and objectives.
- Design concept and approval: After the site analysis and understand more about each client we put together and design concept for you. This sketch design will give the general concept of how the end-result will look and how each element will work together.
- Demolition: after the design concept is approved we move into demolition. Demolition time depends on your lawn’s current irrigation, elevation, condition, and how the design complexity.
- Final walk through: before going forward with the final design we recommend one more walk through with our professional landscape contractor to make sure there are no hiccups. We will walk through the design and plan again now that there is a blank slate.
View our Landscaping Design & Installation Projects
- Stairs and bed
- Flagstone designs